The Disciple of Christ – Education in Virtue® materials are developed to be practical and intuitive. They have been designed and tested by educators in the classroom. Below is a brief listing of some of our products.
An Educator’s Guide to living a virtuous life
A deeper dive into living a virtuous life: the essential guide for parents and teachers.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the theological and moral virtues and the process of growing in virtue.
- Equips every parent and teacher with easy access to understanding the fundamentals of life as a disciple of Christ.
- Color-Coded for seamless use with the coordinating virtue cards and saint cards
- 164 full-color pages
Life of Christ
To be His disciple, one must first know the life and Person of Jesus Christ. The Life of Christ Lectio Divina Journal opens the door to this personal, transformative encounter.
- Walks through the entire life of Christ, with approximately 70 selected readings and journal prompts.
- Recommended for junior high and high school students and adults.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Features 75 beautiful full color images
- 331 pages
Charts and Pamphlets
The virtues at a glance
- Helps apply the language of the virtues to daily life: home, work and school.
- An ideal support for families of students in schools or parishes using Education in Virtue.
- Three beautiful and quick reference charts
- Quickly identity the virtue, meaning, opposing trait, and ways to cultivate for different ages
- Overview of the Virtues and Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Virtue based Examination of Conscience
Show your children what living virtue “looks like” and “sounds like,” so that they can put it into practice.
- An indispensable tool for teaching children what each virtue ‘looks like and sounds like’.
- Useful in instruction and classroom management.
- 272 cards featuring colorful and applicable examples of how to live the virtues.
- Back of the card includes a prayer, saint picture, brief biography and scripture passage.
Give your students the ultimate role models to inspire them in striving for greatness.
- 35 different, attractive and durable cards, one for each virtue.
- Each collectible card shows a Saint who exemplifies the virtue on the card, and prayers for growing in the virtue and the corresponding gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Encourage your child to collect all 35 cards.
- Use as a reward for practicing a virtue or as an aid to remembering to work on a particular virtue.
- Card Size: 2.75″x 4.25″
Easily and quickly create the resource your class needs.
The Ways to Cultivate Posters, when incorporated into the classroom management plan, allow the educator to write-in ways the students can cultivate that particular virtue; assess if students understand the virtue; as well as create opportunities to highlight virtuous behavior modeled in the classroom.
The Instructional Posters series includes one large instructional poster for each of the virtues. This poster is a great tool for classroom lessons. The front of the poster has images as well as a written definition for the students to gain an understanding of the virtue. The back of the poster contains several references that can be used by the educators to instruct the students on the virtue.
Virtue Tree Poster is an instructional tool that identifies how the virtues are organic and interrelated. Have students follow along with their finger to identify each of the Moral Virtues to their corresponding Cardinal Virtue.
The silver medal with the Cross and Icthus logo will be a daily visible reminder to live the life of virtue as a disciple of Christ. Have a commissioning ceremony and present them to each of your students at the end of the school year! Hand-stamped with the logo on the front and the inscription of Mt. 5:16 on the back, every student will cherish their medal for years to come.
The tote bag, with a large front pocket, is an easy way to organize all of your materials. Made of 80g Non-Woven Polypropylene, this bag is water-resistant too!