- Thankful disposition of mind and heart
- Smiling at your mom after she cooks dinner
- The Blessed Mother singing the Magnificat
- Receiving the legos with a smile
- Appreciating friends
- Praying after I receive Jesus in Holy Communion
- Thank you, mom, for this delicious dinner.
- The Almighty has done great things for me!
- Thank you for letting me use your legos.
- Thank you for being my friend.
- Silence. Thank you, Jesus, for coming into my heart.
And when the hour came, he sat at table, and the apostles with him. And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he said, "Take this, and divide it among yourselves; for I tell you that from now on I shall not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes. Read More ScriptureLuke 1:46–55
And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden. For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed; for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name. And his mercy is on those who fear him from generation to generation. Read More ScriptureColossians 2:6–7
As therefore you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so live in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving. Read More ScriptureLuke 17:11–19
On the way to Jerusalem he was passing along between Samaria and Galilee. And as he entered a village, he was met by ten lepers, who stood at a distance and lifted up their voices and said, "Jesus, Master, have mercy on us." When he saw them he said to them, "Go and show yourselves to the priests. Read More Scripture