- Sincerity, openness and truthfulness in one’s words and actions
- Keeping your eyes on your own paper
- Telling the truth even when it is hard
- Admitting you did something wrong
- Going to confession
- Sharing something equally
- I will not cheat by looking at someone else’s paper.
- This is what really happened… I told the truth.
- I am sorry.
- Bless me Father, for I have sinned…
- I was fair.
Truthful lips endure for ever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment. Read More ScriptureMark 5:33
But the woman, knowing what had been done to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him, and told him the whole truth. Read More ScriptureLuke 19:8
And Zacchae'us stood and said to the Lord, "Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have defrauded any one of anything, I restore it fourfold." Read More ScriptureJohn 20:21–23
Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. Read More ScriptureActs 5:1–10
But a man named Anani'as with his wife Sapphi'ra sold a piece of property, and with his wife's knowledge he kept back some of the proceeds, and brought only a part and laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, "Anani'as, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back part of the proceeds of the land? While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? How is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God." When Anani'as heard these words, he fell down and died. Read More Scripture