- Seeking with confidence to do great things in God; literally “having a large soul”
- Seeking with confidence to do great things for God
- Making sacrifices for God
- Offering every action to God for His glory
- Complimenting someone else when you wanted to be recognized
- Having an awareness of the goodness of God in yourself
- Mother Mary, I want to love Jesus with all my heart like you did.
- I want to do great things for God. I will make that sacrifice.
- All for the greater glory of God! Jesus, offer this day to you.
- You did a great job! Congratulations!
- At baptism, I received God’s grace and became His child.
So Anani'as departed and entered the house. And laying his hands on him he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus who appeared to you on the road by which you came, has sent me that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit." And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes and he regained his sight. Read More ScriptureHebrews 10:32–34
But recall the former days when, after you were enlightened, you endured a hard struggle with sufferings, sometimes being publicly exposed to abuse and affliction, and sometimes being partners with those so treated. For you had compassion on the prisoners, and you joyfully accepted the plundering of your property, since you knew that you yourselves had a better possession and an abiding one. Read More ScriptureColossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Read More Scripture1 Samuel 23:13–17
Then David and his men, who were about six hundred, arose and departed from Kei'lah, and they went wherever they could go. When Saul was told that David had escaped from Kei'lah, he gave up the expedition. And David remained in the strongholds in the wilderness, in the hill country of the Wilderness of Ziph. Read More Scripture1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God which is with me. Read More Scripture