- Assenting to rightful authority without hesitation or resistance
- Performing your duties faithfully and thoroughly
- Doing your homework
- The Blessed Mother saying ‘yes’ to God
- Bringing your folder to school each day
- Doing your chores at home when asked
- I finished what I was asked to do.
- I did my homework.
- Behold the handmaid of the Lord, be it done unto me according to thy word.
- I will bring my folder to school.
- I did my chores.
And he went down with them and came to Nazareth, and was obedient to them; and his mother kept all these things in her heart. And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with God and man. Read More ScriptureRomans 13:1–2
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore he who resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. Read More ScriptureLuke 1:38
And Mary said, "Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her. Read More ScriptureTitus 3:1
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for any honest work, Read More ScripturePhilippians 2:5–8
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross. Read More Scripture