- Taking the steps necessary to carry out objectives in spite of difficulties
- Continuing to do something even when it is difficult
- Continue to try something even when it is hard
- Jesus carrying the cross
- Calmly doing something again after making a mistake
- Taking the time to do school work neatly and thoroughly
- I am going to keep practicing. I will get it next time.
- I am going to keep trying. I won’t give up.
- Jesus, help me to carry my cross for the love of you.
- I will try it again. I won’t give up.
- I will take the time to do my work well.
To my shame, I must say, we were too weak for that! But whatever any one dares to boast of -- I am speaking as a fool -- I also dare to boast of that. Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Read More ScriptureActs 18:5–11
When Silas and Timothy arrived from Macedo'nia, Paul was occupied with preaching, testifying to the Jews that the Christ was Jesus. And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his garments and said to them, "Your blood be upon your heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles. Read More ScriptureHebrews 12:1–2
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Read More ScriptureMark 14:70–72
But again he denied it. And after a little while again the bystanders said to Peter, "Certainly you are one of them; for you are a Galilean." But he began to invoke a curse on himself and to swear, "I do not know this man of whom you speak. Read More ScriptureGalatians 6:9–10
And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. Read More Scripture