- Joyful mastery over one’s passions and desires
- Raising your hand before talking in class
- Walking in a straight line
- Keeping your hands to yourself
- Not taking an extra cookie
- Listening to others while they speak; not interrupting them
- I will raise my hand before I speak.
- I will keep my hands to myself.
- I will only take one cookie even if I want more than one.
- Silence. I will listen while you are speaking.
Hence I remind you to rekindle the gift of God that is within you through the laying on of my hands; for God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control. Read More ScriptureGalatians 5:22–23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such there is no law. Read More ScriptureProverbs 25:28
A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. Read More ScriptureSirach 11:8
Do not answer before you have heard, nor interrupt a speaker in the midst of his words. Read More Scripture