- Trustfulness in words and actions; honesty and enthusiasm towards others
- Talking to others and letting them get to know you
- Enjoying the company of friends
- Sharing details of your life with someone you trust
- Doing your best on a job, schoolwork etc.
- Not trying to appear perfect; being at peace with your faults
- Let me be honest with you…. This is what I like…
- All of you are so much fun to be with.
- This is how I really feel. Let me be honest with you…
- I gave it my best effort.
- I want to be the person God created me to be.
(24:13-16) That very day two of them were going to a village named Emma'us, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing him. Read More ScriptureLuke 10:38
Now as they went on their way, he entered a village; and a woman named Martha received him into her house. Read More ScriptureMark 1:4–5
John the baptizer appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. And there went out to him all the country of Judea, and all the people of Jerusalem; and they were baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins. Read More ScriptureColossians 3:23
Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord and not men, Read More ScriptureRomans 10:12
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; the same Lord is Lord of all and bestows his riches upon all who call upon him. Read More Scripture