- Diligence, especially in work that leads to natural and supernatural maturity
- Diligently completing a task
- Diligently working on your math
- Trying to stay focused on your reading
- Working to complete your duties
- Diligently completing your homework
- I will get this done. Let me finish this first.
- I will finish my math.
- I will go to a quiet place so that I can concentrate on what I am reading.
- I will finish studying for my test.
- I need to stay focused and finish my homework.
When our enemies heard that it was known to us and that God had frustrated their plan, we all returned to the wall, each to his work. From that day on, half of my servants worked on construction, and half held the spears, shields, bows, and coats of mail; and the leaders stood behind all the house of Judah, who were building on the wall. Those who carried burdens were laden in such a way that each with one hand labored on the work and with the other held his weapon. Read More ScriptureColossians 3:23–24
Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord and not men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward; you are serving the Lord Christ. Read More ScriptureLuke 5:15–16
But so much the more the report went abroad concerning him; and great multitudes gathered to hear and to be healed of their infirmities. But he withdrew to the wilderness and prayed. Read More Scripture1 Thessalonians 2:9
For you remember our labor and toil, brethren; we worked night and day, that we might not burden any of you, while we preached to you the gospel of God. Read More Scripture