- Attention to balance in one’s life
- Taking the time each day to pray
- Taking the time each day to rest
- Taking the time each day to eat
- Taking time to do your homework
- Not spending too much time on the computer or watching TV
- I spent time praying today.
- I have to go to bed on time.
- It’s time to eat.
- I spent some time doing my homework today
- I did not spend too much time on the computer or watching TV
And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone, Read More ScriptureMatthew 8:23–24
And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him. And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. Read More ScriptureLuke 11:37
While he was speaking, a Pharisee asked him to dine with him; so he went in and sat at table. Read More ScripturePsalm 119:97
Oh, how I love thy law! It is my meditation all the day. Read More ScriptureEcclesiastes 3:1
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: Read More Scripture