- Purity of heart in action, especially in regards to dress and speech
- Dressing in an appropriate manner
- Dressing in private
- Not bragging about talents, achievements etc.
- Not being eager to talk about yourself
- Not trying to be the center of attention in word or action
- I will wear this skirt because it isn’t too short or too tight.
- I need some privacy.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own; you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body Read More Scripture2 Corinthians 10:17
"Let him who boasts, boast of the Lord." Read More Scripture1 Corinthians 3:5–7
What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, as the Lord assigned to each. I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. Read More ScriptureGalatians 6:14
But far be it from me to glory except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Read More Scripture