- Bearing present difficulties calmly
- Waiting without complaining
- Raising your hand and waiting for Sister to call on you
- Raising your hand and waiting calmly for the teacher to answer your question
- Waiting in line for lunch
- Bearing your own difficulties
- I will wait for you.
- I will wait for my turn.
- I will raise my hand and wait for my teacher to call on me.
- I will wait my turn. I will not push or cut ahead in line.
- Jesus, I trust in You! I will not complain.
Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it until it receives the early and the late rain. You also be patient. Read More Scripture1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; Read More ScriptureActs 15:12–14
And all the assembly kept silence; and they listened to Barnabas and Paul as they related what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles. After they finished speaking, James replied, "Brethren, listen to me. Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. Read More ScripturePhilippians 4:11–13
Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in him who strengthens me. Read More Scripture