- Acting in a way that inspires confidence and trust; being reliable
- Finishing a job or task well
- Delivering an important message to someone
- Turning homework in on time
- Knowing when to be silent; not gossiping about someone
- Telling the truth
- I finished the job that you asked me to do.
- You can depend on me. You can rely on me.
- I turned my homework in on time.
- Let’s not talk about him or her in that way.
- I told the truth about breaking the plate.
"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master when he comes will find so doing. Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. Read More ScriptureLuke 1:26
In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, Read More Scripture1 Corinthians 4:1–2
This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy. Read More ScriptureProverbs 20:19
He who goes about gossiping reveals secrets; therefore do not associate with one who speaks foolishly. Read More ScriptureLuke 8:47
And when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling, and falling down before him declared in the presence of all the people why she had touched him, and how she had been immediately healed. Read More Scripture